Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

LAST POST BEFORE I REACH ISB

This is the last mail I am writing before I reach Indian School of Business, Hyderabad. As I write this post, I experience a variety of emotions at the same time. Not just related to ISB, but to life in general. The excitement, emotion, frustration…..all at the same time.

Excited to join the ISB Class of 2007…… In another couple of days I will be in Hyderabad.

Emotional to leave home……. yet I feel so happy because for the first time in eight years, I am staying so close to home.

Frustrated with the ways of a few Indian politicians……….. whose dirty games will always be an impediment to Indian industry and educational institutes. Yet optimistic….as the prime minister and president are amazing individuals who I trust are away from the cheap vote bank politics. More ever, Indian industry and the top educational institutes are headed by amazing people who can find out an amicable solution to the “quota-raj” problem.

Inspired by the way Greg and Dravid are trying to shape the Indian cricket team…….Reminds me of the “Lion and Fox” theory of leadership where both the lion and fox co-operate for the betterment of one common goal. Next year, this time we can realize how effective this combination will turn out to be.

Nostalgic about my past job……. This job has helped me learn so much in life and presented me some of my best friends…. And I miss all the fun-filled actions.

Got to do a lot of stuff now. Will be back to capture the moments from ISB.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabya,
Thanks for opening up the comments section.

Can't think more reasons about the 1Cr sal.

Waiting for your updates from ISB.

Regards,
Bright

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabya,
I am really amazed with the salary of the ISBians...

Did it happen becoz of experience that they held previously or the tallent they have...definitely peerless dude!!!

Some guys have diversed their profession...then whatelse knowledge or technique they'd learnt before have no implementation...they are far away from their basics....
nothing more...wish you good luck ahead..
Debaraj