Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HELLO FROM ISB

Well….. quite sometime since I posted my last mail. However last one week or so has been amongst the busiest schedules of my life so far. With all the registration and introduction related stuff drawing towards a close, I can almost feel the ISB heat.

Alums (Class of 2006) have really done a great job to help out the present batch in its transition into ISB life. Lots and lots of stuff have been happening since the last couple of days and many more are scheduled for the next couple of days. And after that it will be time for us to say good bye to our alums and transit to the real ISB flavor.

One mention about ISB campus…Its simply awesome and the only factor that slightly diluted my perception of this amazing campus is the experience of my stay in IIT Madras. If IIT Madras belongs to those innocent deer and mystical forests, ISB belongs to the peacocks, gigantic rocks and ultramodern ways of life. But I can well imagine the similarity that is common to both IIT and ISB. Exceptional people, high ambitions, tremendous work pressure, high standard of moral and ethics are amongst the things which are common to both these institutes.

Will be back soon....

No comments: