Search This Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

SILLY ME!

The day went perfectly as per schedule.... The progress of assignments has been satisfactory considering the fact that we still have more than 24 hours to submit. This tempted me to plan a highly ambitious agenda for my night session (basically the period from 10 pm to the time I sleep).....The highlight of the session was to attend the Bday party of J, as Sunday begins......and before that I had planned to complete atleast 2 of the ever increasing stats chapter.

But at 2 am in night, I feel like kicking myself? Neither did I complete a single page of stats, nor could I attend the bday dunking of J. And nor did I do anything substantial that could give a reasonable justification of why I couldnot stick to my earlier plans. I came back to my quad after dinner and decided to take a short and sweet nap before I resume all my activities. But sweet naps can seldom be short. And in the process of enjoying the ever-green sweetness of the nap, I missed all the great things happening at J's place. And , now that I am awake, I can see mails carrying the celebration snaps floating in my mailbox. Atleast, let me enjoy the snaps.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think next time you have to keep ur alarm alert !!!


Debaraj

Sabyasachi said...

I always keep my alerm alert, only thing I am not alert.

Venkat said...

happens all the time

Sabyasachi said...

I agree, Venkat...