Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

WARREN BUFFET SPEAKS

There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.

In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.

It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.

The business schools reward difficult complex behavior more than simple behavior, but simple behavior is more effective.

I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.

Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.

No comments: