Search This Blog

Saturday, January 06, 2007

FROM THE VOICE OF AN EXCHANGE STUDENT

Here is an excerpt from a beautiful parting mail that MS (exchange student from IESE, Spain) wrote as he returns back to IESE)
"It is time for me to go back and continue building my nest but not without couple of "straws" taken from ISB that will be a part of my entire life. It has indeed been a wonderful time at ISB and I did not know that time would pass so fast. Had I known, perhaps, I would have utilised it with couple of more coffee sessions (or is that a luxury here, with all those assignments)

What is the take away from ISB: I learnt that I can work harder than I thought I could.
What will I miss in barcelona: ISB friends plus...the FOOD and the TV; YES suprising, I had time to watch TV too
"

No comments: