Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

UNCLEAR

Looked out to see the continuous stretch of the vehicle headlights that are speeding over the flyover…even at this hour…it is almost midnight now…

This city rarely sleeps….trains run even at 2 a.m. and as early as 4 a.m…..buses are slightly less frequent and there is virtually no break for the cars and taxis….this place is such a restless place….abounding with almost infinite energy.

I have come across people who love to stay in Mumbai…I have also met people who hate Mumbai like anything….but I belong to the third bunch…I am one of those, who are still unable to come to a conclusion if they love this place or hate this place….

The richest amongst the rich dwell here….so do the poorest amongst the poors….

Merc, BMWs, Audis flood the streets……yet people lie almost dead on the footpaths that border these streets….

An undecipherable craziness drives every resident of this city…for what purpose…I am still not able to convince myself…..

No comments: