Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ASAP

When I was about to come to Mumbai, I had promised myself a lot many things…. things which are away from the rigmaroles of professional life…things which are likely to provide the simple pleasures of life…

I had promised myself that I would learn music…. my violin is still craving for some care…. one of the greatest desires of my life is to learn play this instrument….

I had promised myself to start a new game…. preferably squash…but no…. not yet started….

But the schedule has not allowed me to stick to my plans…why blame the schedule…i still have a lot of time when I can start these activities…. so let my complacent attitude take the blame for this.

Somehow… feeling an irresistible desire to start all the new activities….as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda resonate with this complacent attitude thing. Want to dabble in lotsa things myself, but no spunk ..anyways .sing .lets get it started ....All the best- K.m

Sabyasachi said...

km....yep...lets start...