Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

SPARK

It has been always some spark that helps me expedite my actions….Not that I don’t plan…but when it comes to the implementation, it has always been a single moment that is very definitive.

I always had plans for my PhD. but I was always looking for the right time…such that I am matured enough to enjoy my PhD and not to enforce it on myself…and I think I am quite matured now to take this decision….I will love to learn deep into what I learnt in ISB and what I am learning at my job…..

And I am glad that I walked the first foot….started the preparation for graduate exams….after some time I will love to start collecting info on the univs and the courses which I will like to get into…this is a fairly long process….to choose the right univs with the right course which will align the path in the right direction…



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, sabya . I am sure u'l get what u want .All the best-k.m

rachana said...

All the best !!!

xyz said...

All the best Sabya....

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me... Had to comment this time.. ;)

Sabyasachi said...

Thanks friends...i do believe that good wishes can work wonders..

Sabya