Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2007

SUN SHINING

When it rains, I feel so irritated wishing badly for the sun to shine. And when the sun shines, I feel it is better during the rains…at least the scorching heat is absent….

Life is complex…. when something is close to us…we seldom realize how much it matters to us or how important a role it plays in our life. We always feel grass is always greener the other side. And once we reach the other side, we get a good measure of the positive aspects of our old situation or position.

When I was in ISB, I used to miss my professional career a lot. And when I am back into professional life, I miss the sweet package that an academic life offers.

During my earlier job, I always used to feel that I was limiting myself only to technical issues and so had decided for an MBA tag. Now, after MBA, there are so many things to look into that I have developed special longing for anything technical.

At every stage and juncture of life I feel it’s always true. We always desire for things we don’t have…. crave for moments we don’t live…long for people who are not close to us…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know 'bout other things, but i can relate to "missing professional life" at ISB....am getting restless by the day...and the clock moves so slow....

Anonymous said...

i can very well relate to "missing professional life".. i wonder why i am not happy to be back to academia when this is what I always wanted to do.. feel like i left a well settled life to get into the struggles of life again.. but then this is how life is.. it cant be easy always... we definitely crave for things we dont possess .. or rather we never really value the things we have... human nature is undoubtedly very complex...