(1) The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities.
(2) So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?
(3) It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings.
(4) Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.
(5) Evil requires the sanction of the victim.
(6) I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
(7) God... a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man's power to conceive.
(8) Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
(9) A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
(10) The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.