1. Study Law…preferably join a part time/correspondence course in Business Law. Understanding business law is crucial in understanding business (especially in the industry I am in)
2. Visit a new place and also one of my past…with EM.
3. Get back to shape. It doesn’t feel good to carry anything unnecessary.
4. Continue reading books of all genres.
5. Post at least 100 posts in this blog during 2010.
6. Write at least one personal mail each day to someone I know. I don’t remember when I wrote a personal email for the last time. It’s disheartening to lose touch with the friends with time.