Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2006

WORLDS NOBLEST GIFT

Deep into the night, when the silence speaks, I feel so happy……One of the rare days when I decided to give a few moments of my life for someone else….whom I don’t know….who don’t know me.....Yet I feel so happy.
Attached below is the letter which the “Net impact club” of ISB sent, thanking to all the blood donors. But, I feel I should thank them for the kind of efforts they gather to convert such efforts into success.

“Today you were a child’s angel…
Today you saved someone’s life…
Today a stranger said a silent prayer for you…
Today you were a role model for someone...
Today you have touched a heart…
Today you have healed a soul…
Today you have changed a life…!!

We have 175 cases of selfless contribution…
We have 175 reasons to thank you...
We have 175 reasons to celebrate the gift of giving.... "

No comments: